I have a word for those of you who are my children. At the beginning of the year, I asked you to fast for 50 days and you did so without asking why. You fasted because you trust me. With the same trust, I want you to go ahead and relax. No plague is coming near you; you can take the word of God from me. If you didn’t fast, it’s not too late to fast.
At the beginning of the year, I told you that God told me that the earth would behave like a child having convulsions. There was something extra He said that I didn’t share. He told me that this year, the whole world will go on a compulsory holiday. The last time the world came close to this was 9/11. I thought it was going to repeat itself. I kept my mouth shut because I didn’t want to be seen as having info I didn’t share.
Daddy wants to show the world that He’s still the One on the throne. As soon as He shows to the world that He can shut down the whole world, He will remove the plague. How long that will take I cannot tell you.
So my children, enjoy this public holiday that God has given you.
Maintain strict hygiene even beyond COVID-19. -Pastor E.A.Adeboye
You may ask, why would God allow sickness? Is the devil not the author of evil? Yes he is, but God controls the devil. Someone did a research and found out that the number of people that have died from malaria is more than 5 times the number of those who have died from Corona virus. The reason why it is out there is because it is a noisy pestilence. When God is done with what He wants to do, the plague will subside, but it will not totally go.
Maintain strict hygiene even beyond COVID-19.
The governments have tried within human ability. The Lord God Almighty will bless them all.
The compulsory holiday has already started in the major nations of the world, especially those who
boast in what they can do.
Don’t be surprised at those who are mocking prayers; just pray for them because they’re mocking the
One who answers prayers. Don’t get angry at them, just pray for them.
- Psalm 91:1 There is someone called the Most High. Isaiah 66:1
If there is anyone who thinks he is high, God is higher than such. Ecclesiastes 5:8, Ephesians 1:18-22
- The One who is called the Most High has a secret place. Psalm 27:5. He has a secret place where He hides His own. Psalm 61:3-4 This secret place is not a vestry or Church building but a Name. That Name is Jesus. Proverbs 18:10
- That Someone who is called The Most High is also called the Almighty God. Genesis 17:1, Psalm 62:11. Nothing is too hard for Him. Jeremiah 32:27, 17 Luke 1:37 The Almighty means nothing shall be impossible for Him. Matthew 28:17 All power belongs to Him.
- The One called the Almighty has a shadow. Psalm 36:7, Psalm 57:1 Until all these calamities pass, we have a shadow to hide under. Isaiah 25:4 Psalm 121:5 That shadow is Jesus.You might not see Him but He is your shadow.
The condition for abiding in this security is that you must dwell.You cannot afford to be a Sunday-only Churchgoer or a fair weather Christian. Beyond the uncertainty of this period, you must dwell in the presence of the Most High.Psalm 23:6, The Bible says taste and see that the Lord is good. At a time like this, you’re in grave danger. This is the time of trouble for those not in Christ. If you have not surrendered your life to Christ, wherever you are, just go before God and ask for mercy.
Surrender your life to Him.
- Prayer Points
- Thank Him for grace to be obedient and for keeping you.
- Lord, just keep me safe and hide me under the shadow of Your wings.