Before you can understand what Jesus would do, you must first know what He has done.
What did Jesus Do?
- Jesus Grew in : Wisdom, Stature, Favor with God, Favor with Man.
You grow not by prayers but by eating (feeding on the word of God)
• Many pray fervently but amiss because they lack the balance diet of the Word.
Studying the Mysteries of the Kingdom, The Principles of the Kingdom and The Person of the Kingdom (Christ Jesus) makes up the proper Balanced Diet for us Christians.
For many, CHRISTIANITY is an habit and is yet to be a Lifestyle.
• Eat very well but also, Don’t eat stale food. Matthew 4:4, Hebrews 5:13-14, 1st Peter 2:2
- The word has to be in your mind and mouth
- There is no timeframe to feeding, thus is subject consistency.
• Be mindful what you eat. Know where you feed, who is cooking the food. Wisdom is profitable to direct.
To operate in a territory, you must have features that agrees with such.
God is all powerful and all wise and He created all things. Still, He permitted the room for theory of which only man with flesh is permitted to dwell on this Earth.
Without God, man cannot; but without man, God will not.
Jesus was on earth for 30 years but needed baptism by a man to function.
One way to get favor with man is HONOR
It is applied Truth that matters.
Pray: Father, Give me the Grace to feed right.